Saturday, July 7, 2012

Captain's Log-- The trip from Nashville to Memphis only took around 3-4 hrs and only road 217 miles. Tomorrow we go nearly 500. We went to the Gibson Factory Tour which was pretty good and then we were "Walking In Memphis" down Beale Street. Came back to the parking lot where we paid at a kiosk to park the bike to find a parking ticket on the bike .They claim I didn't have my paid stub on my dashboard---- Really? Thanks to the technological advancements of iPhone scanning, I was able to convince the lady at "parking.com" that my motorcycle doesn't have a "dashboard". She supposedly squashed my $50 ticket. Hit a T-Storm on the way back to the hotel after having lunch at the Flying Saucer. Found out our air conditioner at home broke and had to make an emergency call to Servicemagic to get it fixed. Never made it to Graceland. Next time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an up and down day. Tomorrow will be better!

    ReplyDelete